Like the bumble bee flying from flower to flower, I’m about to go airborne again.
We’re all about smiles here at the blog, so this post is for laughs. I’ll write more when I’m conscious again, though that could be days from now. For now, some travel advice:
You never need to pack your suitcase for a trip if you didn’t unpack it after the last one.
What do I need to do to get ready for the trip? Here’s the list:
(NOTE: Portions of the following list have been redacted so as not to provide any information about our plans to the competition.)
1. Pick up XXXXX from the office.
2. XXXXX the XXXXX.
3. Charge camera batteries, iPods (yeah, iPods plural), laptop, and cel phone.
4. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXX.
5. Sync podcasts on the nano. Sync videos on the touch — remove Mad Men season one and whatever else I’ve watched. Put new videos on for the flights to and from XXXXXXX. Maybe it’s time to watch season one of The Shield again? I might need the adrenaline rush for those pre-dawn flights.
6. XXXXXXXXXX the stuff that I said I would XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and the same thing with the XXXXXXXXXX and Francis.
7. Pray that the accounting department turned my company credit card back on after I finally turned in all of those delinquent expense reports.
8. Send a nice gift to the accounting department for their understanding about the late expense reports. Charge gift to the company credit card.
I’ll just improvise the rest of the trip preparations. If I’m lucky I’ll have enough clothes. If not, these ancient words of wisdom will apply:
Only if someone sees you twice do you need more than one shirt.